Intermediate/Upper Intermediate (Independent User B1, B2)
Intermediate Level 1 (B1.1
)Intermediate Level 2 (B1.2)
In person, Int. 2, Start date: Monday, 9/12, 5:30-7:30 PM. Click here to register
Intermediate Level 3 (B1.3)
Bridge class #1 leading to Upper Intermediate Level 1
Upper Intermediate 1 (B2.1)
Upper Intermediate 2 (B2.2)
Online, Upper Int. 2, Start date: Wednesday, 9/14, 5:30-7:30 PM. Click here to register
Upper Intermediate 3 (B2.3)
Bridge class #2 leading to Advanced classes
In Person, Bridge 2, Start date: Tuesday, 9/13, 5:30-7:30 PM. Click here to register
Special classes (length of sessions may vary)
Guided Reading in Italian (B1)
In person, Il Piacere di Leggere in Italiano, Start date: Saturday, 9/10, 12:00-1:30 PM. Click here to register
Reading and Conversation (B2)
In person, Reading and Conversation, Start date: Wednesday, 9/14, 10:00-12:00 PM.
Click here to register
- Classes are offered once per week for ten weeks.
- The cost of the 10-week session is $315.
- All group course students must hold active ICC memberships.
- Adult classes are for students who are 18 or older.
- The ICC requires a minimum of 4 students in any group class. When enrollment drops below this number, students will be offered the option of remitting a tuition supplement. If all involved students agree to the supplement, the class can materialize.
- All tuition is due in full prior to the first class.
- Class registration is not transferable to another person.
- All group classes will close after the first week of class, and no new students will be added.
- No discounts apply to private, semi-private, customized classes or workshops.
- Cancellations of private or semi-private lessons, made less than 24 hours in advance, will be charged at the normal rate of tuition
For online classes:
- If you do not receive a Zoom link, and class details, by the day before your first class session, please check your spam folder.
- Language sessions are not recorded for students who miss a class.
- Zoom group classes are limited to 10 students per class. However, the ICC reserves the right to adjust this number as is necessary.
For in-person classes:
- Joining a session via Zoom is not an option, even occasionally. The instructor will send information about the missed class to all students before the following session.
- Students will receive a full refund of course tuition, less a $10 registration fee, prior to the start of the first lesson in the session.
- Students can withdraw from the course prior to the second week of class. An administrative fee of $50 will be retained.
- No refunds will be issued after the second week of group classes.
- PLEASE NOTE: Regular class attendance is strongly advised. If a student must miss class, for any reason, s/he will not qualify for reimbursement or an individual makeup class.