Beginner/Pre Intermediate Courses
Beginner/Pre Intermediate (Basic User A1, A2)
WORKSHOPS: NOVEMBER 28 through DECEMBER 15 2022
WINTER TERM: JANUARY 9 through MARCH 15 2023
SPRING TERM: APRIL 3 through JUNE 7 2023
- Classes are offered once per week for ten weeks.
- The cost of the 10-week session is $330.
- All group course students must hold active ICC memberships.
- Adult classes are for students who are 18 or older.
- Attendance of 70% of the classes is expected to continue to the next level
- Punctuality towards class starting time is kindly required to avoid class disruption
- The ICC requires a minimum of 4 students in any group class. When enrollment drops below this number, students will be offered the option of remitting a tuition supplement. If all involved students agree to the supplement, the class can materialize.
- All tuition is due in full prior to the first class.
- Class registration is not transferable to another person.
- All group classes will close after the first week of class, and no new students will be added.
- No discounts apply to private, semi-private, customized classes or workshops.
- Cancellations of private or semi-private lessons, made less than 24 hours in advance, will be charged at the normal rate of tuition
For online classes:
- If you do not receive a Zoom link, and class details, by the day before your first class session, please check your spam folder.
- Language sessions are not recorded for students who miss a class.
- Active participation is key. Video and audio must be turned on, auditing the class without interaction is not conducive to learning and affects the class dynamic.
- Zoom group classes are limited to 10 students per class. However, ICC reserves the right to adjust the number as necessary.
For in-person classes:
- Joining a session via Zoom is not an option. The instructor will send information about the missed class to all students before the following session.
- Students will receive a full refund of course tuition, less a $10 registration fee, prior to the start of the first lesson in the session.
- Students can withdraw from the course prior to the second week of class. An administrative fee of $50 will be retained.
- No refunds will be issued after the second week of group classes.
- PLEASE NOTE: Regular class attendance is strongly advised. If a student must miss class, for any reason, s/he will not qualify for reimbursement or an individual makeup class.
Signup for our mailing list to receive news, updates and event information.Sign Up
Support the cultivation of Italian culture and language in the Twin Cities.Learn More